انجمن های تخصصی فلش خور

نسخه‌ی کامل: نیکهون وانمود به نفهمیدن کــــــره ای میکرده( نمی دونم دیدین یا نه)
شما در حال مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی متنی این صفحه می‌باشید. مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی کامل با قالب بندی مناسب.
نیکهون وانمود به نفهمیدن کــــــره ای میکرده( نمی دونم دیدین یا نه) 12PM's Nichkhun revealed that he pretended to not understand Korean at times in the past.

On the July 11 broadcast of MBC's "Radio Star," 2PM's Nichkhun was asked, "Rumor has it that you speak Korean well enough to even use profanity, but other times you pretend you don't understand at all. Is this true?" Nichkhun answered "Yes it is true."

Nichkhun further explained that this was something he had done in the past. "Sometimes when I didn't want to do something, I listened for a while and gave them a blank look and pretended I didn't understand. But now I can't get away with doing that anymore, I've used it way too many times," he added, bringing laughter on the set. The MCs then asked him if 2PM members use profanity often, and Nichkhun boldly answered, "Yes they do."

Also on the episode was his previous 'We Got Married' partner, f(x) leader Victoria and Robert Holley as part of a special international stars episode.

قبل از WGM نیکهون اگه می خواسته کاری رو انجام نده فقطـ طرف نگاه میکرده و وانمود میکرده حرفشو نمیفهمه در صورتی که حتی (ببخشید) ناسزا های کــــــره ای هم بلد بوده(جالبه نه
Big Grin) ولی بعد از WGM دیگه دستش رو شده بود و نمی تونست از زیر کارا در بره!!25r3025r30ولی قسمت جالب ایجاس که ازش میپرسن که آیا 2pm عادت دارن ناسزا بگن؟ نیکون هم خیلی با صراحت جواب میده :آره

منبع:انجمن هواداران كي پاپ
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin:cool:
عجبExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamation
حالا چرا اینکارو میکردهBig GrinBig Grin
اما جالب بود منم ازفرداوانمود میکنم که ایرانی نمیفهممBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
نیکهون کیه؟؟؟
ازروی اسم نمیشناسمش!!!!!!!!
راس میگه میشه بگی کیه؟؟؟
پریاااااااااااااااااااSad
بیالطفاcryingcrying
ههههههههه بمیره حالا کی هست ؟ Big Grin
:p319::p319: