انجمن های تخصصی  فلش خور
مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - نسخه‌ی قابل چاپ

+- انجمن های تخصصی فلش خور (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum)
+-- انجمن: مسائل متفرقه (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- انجمن: آهنگ و موسیقی (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- موضوع: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 (/showthread.php?tid=256092)

صفحه‌ها: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - mT_pOoM_taaK - 20-04-2016

Telling me to go
But hands beg me to stay
Your lips say that you love
Your eyes say that you hate


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Berserk - 20-04-2016

everybody get back That's why my pen needs a pad cause my rhymes on the ra-ag Just like I did with addiction I'm 'bout to kick it


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - mT_pOoM_taaK - 20-04-2016

The moon is high and the night is young
Come on and meet me
In the backyard under the Cottonwood tree


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Berserk - 20-04-2016

Embarrassed, I just did Comerica with Hova, show's over, I'm hiding in Kroger buying groceries He just had front row seats, told me to sign this poster


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ρѕуcнσραтн - 20-04-2016

Raised on Biggie and Nirvana
We are the new Americana
(:


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - mT_pOoM_taaK - 20-04-2016

And after all we're only orclinary men
Me, and you
God only knows it's not what we woulcl choose to clo


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Berserk - 20-04-2016

Oh my God
I feel it in the air
Telephone wires above are sizzling like a snare Honey I'm on fire
I feel it everywhere 
Nothing scares me anymore


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - mT_pOoM_taaK - 20-04-2016

Everyone knows that I'm ten feet under
Till you come along and brighten my day


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Berserk - 20-04-2016

ou say you love me, I ain't fooling with that They ask me how I keep a man, I keep a battery pack


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - mT_pOoM_taaK - 21-04-2016

Killing victims with my hands
I cannot control
These extreme compulsions
Burn in my soul