انجمن های تخصصی  فلش خور
مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - نسخه‌ی قابل چاپ

+- انجمن های تخصصی فلش خور (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum)
+-- انجمن: مسائل متفرقه (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- انجمن: آهنگ و موسیقی (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- موضوع: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 (/showthread.php?tid=256092)

صفحه‌ها: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - mT_pOoM_taaK - 01-05-2016

Know some rap niggas put that shit inside your mainframe


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Berserk - 01-05-2016

:|

Everything is blue His pills, his hands, his jeans And now I’m covered in the colors


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - mT_pOoM_taaK - 01-05-2016

:4chs:
So close no matter how far... Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trust in who we are... And nothing else matters


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Berserk - 01-05-2016

Sneaking out the back door Make no sound Knock me out, knock me out Saying that I want more, this is what I live for


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - mT_pOoM_taaK - 01-05-2016

Running out of ways to run
I can't see, I can't be
Over and over and under my skin
All this attention is DOING ME IN


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Berserk - 01-05-2016

now who thinks their arms are long enough to slapbox


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ⓕⓐⓚⓔ ⓛⓘⓕⓔ♰ - 07-06-2016

XO
You love me like XO

You kill me boy XO


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Medusa - 07-06-2016

Oh don't become a ghost with no color ، Cause you're the best paint life ever made


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Berserk - 07-06-2016

even when the night is cold I got that fire in my soul !


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ⓕⓐⓚⓔ ⓛⓘⓕⓔ♰ - 07-06-2016

little but I'm hoping it might kick start
me and my broken heart