انجمن های تخصصی  فلش خور
مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - نسخه‌ی قابل چاپ

+- انجمن های تخصصی فلش خور (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum)
+-- انجمن: مسائل متفرقه (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- انجمن: آهنگ و موسیقی (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- موضوع: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 (/showthread.php?tid=256092)

صفحه‌ها: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Medusa - 07-05-2020

Under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh-eh
These fancy things
Will never come in between
You're part of my entity
Here for infinity

Umbrella - Rihanna


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Jack Daniel'ѕ - 07-05-2020

You can't decide if you'll be yours or mine
I hate to say it, but you're just my type
Yeah, you're just my type, yeah, yeah
Just
 My 
Type 

My Type - Chainsmokers


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Medusa - 09-05-2020

Everything's my fault
I take all the blame
Aqua seafoam shame
Sunburn, freezer burn
Choking on the ashes of her enemy

All apologies - Nirvana


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ᴀᴡᴀʏᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ - 09-05-2020

Yeah I'll let you set the pace
Cause Im not thinking straight


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Jack Daniel'ѕ - 11-05-2020

This is gonna hurt but I blame myself first
Cause I ignored the truth
Drunk off that love, it f.cked my head up
There’s no forgetting you

Dangerously - Charlie Puth


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ᴀᴡᴀʏᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ - 17-05-2020

Us against the world
against the world
Us against the world
against the world


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Ɗєя_Mσηɗ - 28-05-2020

daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don’t go


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ᴀᴡᴀʏᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ - 28-05-2020

our heads to the wall
Let them find that they'll never find us all
Hey I wanted a life less hidden
They wanted a life, but I'll never give them


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Ɗєя_Mσηɗ - 03-06-2020

My Tears And My Ways Is Drowning So
I Cannot Always Show It
But Don’t Doubt My Love


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ᴀᴡᴀʏᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ - 03-06-2020

Each word gets lost in the echo
So one last lie I can see through