![]() |
|
مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - نسخهی قابل چاپ +- انجمن های تخصصی فلش خور (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum) +-- انجمن: مسائل متفرقه (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18) +--- انجمن: آهنگ و موسیقی (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26) +--- موضوع: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 (/showthread.php?tid=256092) |
RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ᴀᴡᴀʏᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ - 25-06-2020 Everything inside you is dark and twisted
Oh RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ɪᴄᴇ - 25-06-2020 Hey you, out there in the cold Getting lonely, getting old Can you feel me? RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Medusa - 26-06-2020 Everybody needs some time on their own Don't you know you need some time all alone And when your fears subside And shadows still remain, oh yeah RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ɪᴄᴇ - 26-06-2020 Hey you, would you help me to carry the stone? Open your heart, I'm coming home =)) RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Medusa - 26-06-2020 Ever seen a devil with a halo ? Ever seen an angel with some horns ? Everybody got their own demons Everybody fightin' their own war, ow RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Jack Daniel'ѕ - 26-06-2020 we was broke I used to tell ma mom we'd be all right I put my plans in motion .. Fly across the ocean But a dream - G-Eazy RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Medusa - 26-06-2020 No hiding, I bare all nudity This is everything that comes with celebrity Criticism, ridicule and the scrutiny RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ɪᴄᴇ - 26-06-2020 Yo His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy There's vomit on his sweater already: Mom's spaghetti He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow! RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Jack Daniel'ѕ - 26-06-2020 Wo ye I wish u happiness one day u find the right one .. You're queen you deserved to be treated like one Vacation for the mind every time I go to light one Karma is a bitch .. I'm well aware one day it might come Fly away - G-Eazy RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Medusa - 26-06-2020 Ever seen a devil with a halo? (yeah) Ever seen an angel with some horns? (y'know) Everybody got their own demons Everybody fightin' their own war |