انجمن های تخصصی  فلش خور
مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - نسخه‌ی قابل چاپ

+- انجمن های تخصصی فلش خور (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum)
+-- انجمن: مسائل متفرقه (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- انجمن: آهنگ و موسیقی (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- موضوع: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 (/showthread.php?tid=256092)

صفحه‌ها: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - _sehun_ - 25-12-2020

museoumyeon angyeodo dwaeyo


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Berserk - 10-01-2021

Or sayin' Adios to Migos

I ain't dissin', I'm just tryna keep this shit a C-note


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ѕααяeη - 10-01-2021

Even if it takes all night
or a hundred years
Need a place to hide,
but I can't find one near


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Berserk - 10-01-2021

Red lip stick 
Rose petals 
Heart break 
I was his Marilyn Monroe 
Brown eyes 
Tuxedo 
Fast cars 
A James Dean on the low


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ѕααяeη - 10-01-2021

Was i stupid to love you
Was i reckless to help
Was it obvious to everybody else


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - مـ༻؏☆جـےـیــّ◉ـב - 10-01-2021

I wouldn't want to be anybody else
من نمی خوام یکی دیگه باشم

( Hey )
You made me insecure
تو منو متزلزل کردی

Told me I wasn't good enough
به من گفتی که به اندازه ی کافی خوب نبودم

But who are you to judge
اما تو کی هستی که بخوای قضاوت کنی؟

When you're a diamond in the rough
تو یه الماس نتراشیده ای

I'm sure you got some things
من مطمئنم یه چیزایی فهمیدی

You'd like to change about yourself
تو دوست داری خودتو عوض کنی

But when it comes to me
اما وقتی نوبت من میشه

I wouldn't want to be anybody else
نمی خوام تبدیل به یه آدم دیگه بشم

Na na na na na
Na na na na na na
I'm no beauty queen
من یه شاهزاده ی زیبا نیستم

I'm just beautiful me
من فقط خودمو زیبا می کنم



RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ѕααяeη - 11-01-2021

Even when you cry and
even when you’re shy
You mean everything to me
Even when you lie and
even when you hide
You mean everything to me


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - مـ༻؏☆جـےـیــّ◉ـב - 11-01-2021

I want you to love me like I'm a hot guy
دوست دارم طوری عاشقم باشی كه انگار یه آدم خیلی جذابی هستم

Keep thinkin' of me, doin' what you like
و وقتی داری كارت رو انجام میدی به من فكر كنی

So boy, forget about the world
پس دنیا رو فراموش كن

'Cause it's gon' be me and you tonight
چون امشب باید من و تو (با هم) باشیم



RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ѕααяeη - 11-01-2021

The night will hold us close and
The stars will guide us home
Ive been waiting for this moment,
Were finally alone
I turn to ask the question,
so anxious,my thoughts


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - مـ༻؏☆جـےـیــّ◉ـב - 11-01-2021

ot]It's the city you love that waits for you
همون شهری که عاشقشی و منتظرته







Hit the lights
چراغا رو خاموش کن





But you're too damn scared to fly
ولی تو خیلی از پرواز میترسی





Let the music move you
بذار آهنگ تکونت بده