![]() |
|
مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - نسخهی قابل چاپ +- انجمن های تخصصی فلش خور (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum) +-- انجمن: مسائل متفرقه (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18) +--- انجمن: آهنگ و موسیقی (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26) +--- موضوع: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 (/showthread.php?tid=256092) |
RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - DarkLight - 15-04-2021 Even though I know you're not there I was playing back a thousand memories baby RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Âɴɢ℮ℓ Evιℓ - 15-04-2021 You've been looking for I wish I would have known that wasn't me RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ѕααяeη - 16-04-2021 El amor no puede medirse en paso firme Un día soy un dio' y al otro puedo partirme RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - מַברִיק - 16-04-2021 Every moment of your life laid out around you,translate Streets full of buildings made of days RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - מַברִיק - 16-04-2021 Savage love did somebody did somebody break your heart RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - מַברִיק - 16-04-2021 That should be me, holding your hand That should be me, making you laugh That should be me, this is so sad RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - DarkLight - 16-04-2021 Don't you worry your pretty little mind People throw rocks at things that shine And life makes love look hard The stakes are high, the water's rough But this love is ours RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - מַברִיק - 16-04-2021 Somebody to love I don’t need nothing else I promise girl I swear RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - DarkLight - 16-04-2021 Remember when you hit the brakes too soon? Twenty stitches in a hospital room RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - מַברִיק - 16-04-2021 My breath is your breath When you're hurt (I got my) And girl, you're my one love My one heart |