انجمن های تخصصی  فلش خور
مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - نسخه‌ی قابل چاپ

+- انجمن های تخصصی فلش خور (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum)
+-- انجمن: مسائل متفرقه (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- انجمن: آهنگ و موسیقی (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- موضوع: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 (/showthread.php?tid=256092)

صفحه‌ها: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ᴀᴡᴀʏᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ - 17-04-2021

We were always a losing game
Small-town boy in a big arcade
I got addicted to a losing game


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - DarkLight - 17-04-2021

Evermore
This pain wouldn’t be for evermore


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - DarkLight - 17-04-2021

Everybody here wanted something more
Searching for a sound we hadn't heard before
And it said
Welcome to New York, it's been waiting for you


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - מַברִיק - 18-04-2021

una vez por todas, ah, ah-ah
Soy más fuerte sola, ah, ah-ah, ah
Y es que no me arrepiento del pasado


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - מַברִיק - 18-04-2021

Out it’s so loud it’s like my ears are bleeding
What am I feeling? Can’t look at the ceiling


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - מַברִיק - 18-04-2021

gave me a shoulder when I needed it
You showed the love when I wasn’t feeling it
You helped me fight when I was giving in


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - DarkLight - 19-04-2021

No, the kids ain't alright
Oh, and they do what they see
'Cause it's all on TV
Oh, the kids ain't alright


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - DarkLight - 19-04-2021

Tell the truth, what you wanna do
Is it me and you? Are you with me, honey?
I have cried for you, and I'll ride for you
I would die for you, would you do that for me?


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ѕααяeη - 02-05-2021

Every Sunday's getting more bleak
A fresh poison each week
We were born sick, you heard them say it


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - DarkLight - 10-05-2021

This is a state of grace
This is the worthwhile fight
Love is a ruthless game
Unless you play it good and right