انجمن های تخصصی  فلش خور
مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - نسخه‌ی قابل چاپ

+- انجمن های تخصصی فلش خور (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum)
+-- انجمن: مسائل متفرقه (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- انجمن: آهنگ و موسیقی (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- موضوع: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 (/showthread.php?tid=256092)

صفحه‌ها: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ - 11-05-2021

I'm talkin' to ya
See you standing over there with your body
Feeling like I wanna rock with your body
('And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('bout nothin
I'm comin' at ya
Cause I know you got a bad reputation
Doesn't matter, cause you give me temptation
('And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('bout nothin



RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - DarkLight - 13-05-2021

Not a twin from your dreams
She's a crook who was caught
That old familiar body ache
The snaps from the same little breaks in your soul
You know when it's time to go


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ѕααяeη - 15-05-2021

Overthink it all, keep obsessing
Here I go again
Why'd I let me
Get so empty
I feel empty


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ - 18-05-2021

You’re the most special person to me
Everything’s fine, right?


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ѕααяeη - 19-05-2021

Take me to the rooftop
I wanna see the world when
I stop breathing
Turnin' blue


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - DarkLight - 19-05-2021

Every night, every day, I'm swept away by the waves
Don't know what I'm thinking (can't get you outta my head)


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ѕααяeη - 19-05-2021

down and Left me to die Now
I know the reason why,
I feel so empty All you did was kill me inside


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - *Aɴѕel* - 22-05-2021

empty note
Shadows of my past
Made it to the end


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - _Strawberry_ - 22-05-2021

Don't act like it was hard
And you swear you didn't know 
No wonder why you didn't
She was sleepin' in your clothes
But now she's got to get to class


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ѕααяeη - 23-05-2021

So come on, let's go Let's go
below zero and hide from the sun
I love you forever
where we'll have some fun