![]() |
|
مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - نسخهی قابل چاپ +- انجمن های تخصصی فلش خور (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum) +-- انجمن: مسائل متفرقه (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18) +--- انجمن: آهنگ و موسیقی (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26) +--- موضوع: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 (/showthread.php?tid=256092) |
RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - DarkLight - 23-05-2021 Now that it's just too late Well, it could've been easy All you had to do was stay RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ѕααяeη - 24-05-2021 You might not wanna lose your power But having it's so strange I thought that I was You made me feel RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - DarkLight - 26-05-2021 Let me show you cause talk is cheap Side step right left to my beat (heart beat) Get it , let it roll RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ѕααяeη - 27-05-2021 Love me, Love me Say that you love me Fool me, fool me Oh how you do me RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - DarkLight - 06-07-2021 Everybody, clap your hands If you've got a broken heart, just take a chance (chance) RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ѕααяeη - 08-07-2021 Even after all this ends ?Can we pretend I’m on my, I’m on my back again RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - DarkLight - 09-07-2021 No one likes a mad woman What a shame she went mad You made her like that RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - فرنودِ بن گیومرث - 09-07-2021 The only Heaven I'll be sent to Is when I'm alone with you I was born sick, but I love it Command me to be well RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - DarkLight - 12-07-2021 Looking at it now It all seems so simple We were lying on your couch I remember RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ѕααяeη - 12-07-2021 rockabye baby, rockabye I'm gonna rock you Rockabye baby, don't you cry Somebody's got you |