![]() |
|
مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - نسخهی قابل چاپ +- انجمن های تخصصی فلش خور (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum) +-- انجمن: مسائل متفرقه (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18) +--- انجمن: آهنگ و موسیقی (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26) +--- موضوع: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 (/showthread.php?tid=256092) |
RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - †ᴾᴼᴵˢᴼᴺ† - 18-08-2021 I think of the night in the park, it was getting dark And we stayed up for hours What A Time, What A Time, What A Time چه زمان هایی،چه زمان هایی،چه زمان هایی بود! RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ѕααяeη - 18-08-2021 even after all this ends can we pretend? i'm on my, i'm on my back again RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Berserk - 18-08-2021 Nobody knows Nobody knows, and I was dancing in the rain I felt alive and I can't complain But now take me home Take me home where I belong I can't take it anymore RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - DarkLight - 19-08-2021 Everybody, clap your hands (no, no, no) If you've got a broken heart, just take a chance (oh, oh, no, no, no) RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ - 19-08-2021 One: Don't pick up the phone You know he's only callin' 'cause he's drunk and alone Two: Don't let him in You have to kick him out again Three: Don't be his friend You know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the mornin' And if you're under him, you ain't gettin' over him RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Berserk - 19-08-2021 My mind drifted back to this shit I seen my wife push her down step over her body and smack the mistress RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ - 19-08-2021 Seeing your bitch on fire she amazing, (She amazin man) Watch as I role up, RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ѕααяeη - 19-08-2021 Pacing floors and opening doors Hoping you'll walk through And save me boy Because I'm too crazy for you RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - DarkLight - 19-08-2021 Under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh You can run into my arms It's okay, don't be alarmed Come into me (There's no distance in between our love) So gon' and let the rain pour I'll be all you need and more RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ - 20-08-2021 eardrums with an earful fool Araedy fool, you never heard of another like this oh no This oh no, this oh no |