انجمن های تخصصی  فلش خور
مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - نسخه‌ی قابل چاپ

+- انجمن های تخصصی فلش خور (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum)
+-- انجمن: مسائل متفرقه (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- انجمن: آهنگ و موسیقی (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- موضوع: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 (/showthread.php?tid=256092)

صفحه‌ها: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - mT_pOoM_taaK - 07-04-2016

هه



Remember a night from my past
When I was stabbed in the back
And its all coming back and
I feel that pain again


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Berserk - 08-04-2016

Nothing scares me anymore 
4 3 2 1
Kiss Me hard before u go
Summertime sadness


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Brooklyn Baby - 08-04-2016

Survival of the richest , the city’s ours until the fall

They're Monaco and Hamptons bound

But we don’t feel like outsiders at all


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Berserk - 08-04-2016

Love me tender love me sweet never let me go 


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Brooklyn Baby - 08-04-2016

Oh my god

In all the wrong places

Oh my god


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - mT_pOoM_taaK - 08-04-2016

Over Cold And Forgotten Valleys
The Sun No Longer Rises
Where I Walk And Where I Come


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Berserk - 08-04-2016

except my name wasn't right The drive was scenic, the night was dark and the lobby was white


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - mT_pOoM_taaK - 08-04-2016

Easy to plot a course divine

A simple graph cant cover ever line

And I don't see what I don't know

Some truths are harder to perceive

The color has been drained now from my eyes

Staring into endless time


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - Brooklyn Baby - 08-04-2016

Eyes , your eyes

I can see in your eyes , your eyes

Everything in your eyes , your eyes


RE: مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 - mT_pOoM_taaK - 08-04-2016

So close no matter how far... Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trust in who we are... And nothing else matters