![]() |
|
متن و ترجمه اهنگ Taylor Swift – marjorie - نسخهی قابل چاپ +- انجمن های تخصصی فلش خور (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum) +-- انجمن: مسائل متفرقه (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18) +--- انجمن: آهنگ و موسیقی (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26) +---- انجمن: متن آهنگ های خوانندگان (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=52) +---- موضوع: متن و ترجمه اهنگ Taylor Swift – marjorie (/showthread.php?tid=292158) |
متن و ترجمه اهنگ Taylor Swift – marjorie - DarkLight - 11-12-2020 ![]() “Taylor Swift – marjorie Lyrics” [Verse 1] Never be so kind You forget to be clever Never be so clever You forget to be kind [Pre-Chorus] And if I didn’t know better I’d think you were talking to me now If I didn’t know better I’d think you were still around [Chorus] What died didn’t stay dead What died didn’t stay dead You’re alive, you’re alive in my head What died didn’t stay dead What died didn’t stay dead You’re alive, so alive [Verse 2] Never be so politе You forget your power Nevеr wield such power You forget to be polite [Pre-Chorus] And if I didn’t know better I’d think you were listening to me now If I didn’t know better I’d think you were still around [Chorus] What died didn’t stay dead What died didn’t stay dead You’re alive, you’re alive in my head What died didn’t stay dead What died didn’t stay dead You’re alive, so alive [Bridge] The autumn chill that wakes me up You loved the amber skies so much Long limbs and frozen swims You’d always go past where our feet could touch And I complained the whole way there The car ride back and up the stairs I should’ve asked you questions I should’ve asked you how to be Asked you to write it down for me Should’ve kept every grocery store receipt ‘Cause every scrap of you would be taken from me Watched as you signed your name Marjorie All your closets of backlogged dreams And how you left them all to me [Chorus] What died didn’t stay dead What died didn’t stay dead You’re alive, you’re alive in my head What died didn’t stay dead What died didn’t stay dead You’re alive, so alive [Outro] And if I didn’t know better I’d think you were singing to me now If I didn’t know better I’d think you were still around I know better But I still feel you all around I know better But you’re still around Marjorie✨ Never be so kind هیچوقت خیلی مهربون نباش You forget to be clever یادت میره باهوش باشی Never be so clever هیچوقت خیلی باهوش نباش You forget to be kind یادت ميره که مهربون باشی And if I didn't know better و اگر من بهتر نمیدونستم I'd think you were talking to me now من فکر میکنم تو باید الان باهام صحبت کنی If I didn't know better اگر من بهتر نمیدونستم I'd think you were still around من فکر میکنم تو هنوز این دور و بری What died didn't stay dead چیزی که مرده، مرده نمیمونه What died didn't stay dead چیزی که مرده، مرده نمیمونه You're alive, you're alive in my head تو زنده ای، تو در ذهن من زنده ای What died didn't stay dead چیزی که مرده، مرده نمیمونه What died didn't stay dead چیزی که مرده، مرده نمیمونه You're alive, so alive تو زنده ای، کاملا زنده Never be so politе هیچوقت خيلی با ادب نباش You forget your power قدرتت رو فراموش میکنی Nevеr wield such power زیاد از قدرتت استفاده نکن You forget to be polite یادت میره که با ادب باشی And if I didn't know better و اگر من بهتر نمیدونستم I'd think you were listening to me now من فکر میکنم تو باید الان به من گوش بدی If I didn't know better اگر من بهتر نمیدونستم I'd think you were still around من فکر می کنم هنوز این اطرافی What died didn't stay dead چیزی که مرده، مرده نمیمونه What died didn't stay dead چیزی که مرده، مرده نمیمونه You're alive, you're alive in my head تو زنده ای، تو در ذهن من زنده ای What died didn't stay dead چیزی که مرده، مرده نمیمونه What died didn't stay dead چیزی که مرده، مرده نمیمونه You're alive, so alive تو زنده ای، زنده The autumn chill that wakes me up سرمای پاییز من رو بیدار کرد You loved the amber skies so much تو رنگ کهربایی آسمون رو خیلی دوست داشتی Long limbs and frozen swims شاخه های بلند و شنا در آب سرد You'd always go past where our feet could touch تو همیشه از گذشته عبور میکنی جایی که با پاهامون برخورد داشته And I complained the whole way there و من تمام راه رو شکایت کردم The car ride back and up the stairs ماشین به عقب برگشت و از پله ها بالا رفت I should've asked you questions من باید ازت میپرسیدم I should've asked you how to be من باید اینکه چجوری باشم رو میپرسیدم Asked you to write it down for me ازت میخواستم که اون رو برای من بنویسی Should've kept every grocery store receipt باید هر رسید فروشگاه مواد غذایی رو نگه میداشتم 'Cause every scrap of you would be taken from me چون هرچیزی از تو از من گرفته خواهد شد Watched as you signed your name: Marjorie نگات میکردم که اسمت رو وشونه میزدی : ماجری All your closets of backlogged dreams تموم کمد های پر از رویاهای عقب موندن And how you left them all to me و اینکه چجوری من رو با همه اینها رها کردی What died didn't stay dead چیزی که مرده، مرده نمیمونه What died didn't stay dead چیزی که مرده، مرده نمیمونه You're alive, you're alive in my head تو زنده ای، تو در ذهن من زنده ای What died didn't stay dead چیزی که مرده، مرده نمیمونه What died didn't stay dead چیزی که مرده، مرده نمیمونه You're alive, so alive تو زنده ای، زنده And if I didn't know better و من اگر بهتر میدونستم I'd think you were singing to me now فک کنم الان باید برام آواز میخوندی If I didn't know better اور من چیز بهتر رو میدونستم I'd think you were still around من فکر میکنم هنوز این دور و بری I know better من بهتر میدونم But I still feel you all around ولی من هنوز این اطراف حست میکنم I know better من بهتر میدونم But you're still around اما هنوز تو این اطرافی @TheSwifties13 |