![]() |
|
متن اهنگ 4ever از clario - نسخهی قابل چاپ +- انجمن های تخصصی فلش خور (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum) +-- انجمن: مسائل متفرقه (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18) +--- انجمن: آهنگ و موسیقی (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26) +---- انجمن: متن آهنگ های خوانندگان (http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=52) +---- موضوع: متن اهنگ 4ever از clario (/showthread.php?tid=292593) |
متن اهنگ 4ever از clario - *Aɴѕel* - 30-12-2020 دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید. Some things just aren't that simpletranslate You called me wondering why I changedtranslate Or why I don't look the sametranslate Why I think so differently nowtranslate Is it ever gonna change? Am I gonna feel this way forever?translate Are you gonna be around for me to count on?translate Is it ever gonna change? Am I gonna feel this way forever?translate Are you gonna be around for me to count on? Count ontranslate On-on-on, on-on-on-on-ontranslate On-on-on, on-on-on-on-ontranslate On-on-on, on-on-on-on-ontranslate On-on-on, on-on-on-on-ontranslate Some things just never seem to fadetranslate I'm thinking about how we were on our first datetranslate You understood the words I was sayingtranslate download our app I knew I'd never let you get awaytranslate Hold you tight, squeeze you right, tell you what I wanttranslate Put me in your bedroom and I'll sing a little songtranslate Hold you tight, squeeze you right, give you all I've gottranslate See you in the morning, over coffee, we'll talk, ohtranslate Is it ever gonna change? Am I gonna feel this way forever?translate Are you gonna be around for me to count on?translate Is it ever gonna change? Am I gonna feel this way forever?translate Are you gonna be around for me to count on? Count ontranslate On-on-on, on-on-on-on-ontranslate On-on-on, on-on-on-on-ontranslate On-on-on, on-on-on-on-ontranslate On-on-on, on-on-on-on-on |