امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

متن اهنگ sunshineاز Scumflower

#1
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
متن اهنگ sunshineاز Scumflower 1
You make the sunrise vibrant
Sunsets are lonely without you
Now the oceans still and quiet
But somehow different with you
Sun shines on everything I see
Look at you
See you staring back at me
Do you feel the way I do?
You're always on my mind
And I'm always in your bed
Is this real?
Or all just in my head?
Counting down the days til I see you next
Do you feel the same?
Or are you just like the rest?
My mind shakes (?) when I'm with you
And not quite the way it used to
I used to spend a lot of time
Followin' on my own
But with you by my side
I can tell that I'm going
Sun shines on everything I see
Eyes glistening when you're next to me
Do you feel the way I do?
You're always on my mind
And I'm always in your bed
Is this real?
Or all just in my head?
Counting down the days til I see you next
Do you feel the same?
Or are you just like the rest?
پاسخ
آگهی


[-]
به اشتراک گذاری/بوکمارک (نمایش همه)
google Facebook cloob Twitter
برای ارسال نظر وارد حساب کاربری خود شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
شما جهت ارسال نظر در مطلب نیازمند عضویت در این انجمن هستید
ایجاد حساب کاربری
ساخت یک حساب کاربری شخصی در انجمن ما. این کار بسیار آسان است!
یا
ورود
از قبل حساب کاربری دارید? از اینجا وارد شوید.

موضوعات مرتبط با این موضوع...
  متن برعکس اهنگ تیتراژ باب اسفنجی.اشاره به شیطان
  متن اهنگ جدید اکادمی موسیقی گوگوش !!!!!
  متن اهنگ بگذر ز من(عشق تو نمی میرد)از عارف
Music متن و معنی اهنگ Training Season از Dua Lipa
Music text song big shaggy متن اهنگ
Bug تکست اهنگ عمق بهرام
Music اهنگ مهیاد
Music اهنگ،021the kid
Music cia 5star متن اهنگ
Music متن اهنگ خلسه کچی بیتز easy

پرش به انجمن:


کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان