امتیاز موضوع:
  • 9 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 3.67
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1

never mind i’ll find someone like you Big Grin
پاسخ
آگهی
u don't know me
don't ever think
think you know me
پاسخ
Every time i try i fail miserably
پاسخ
 سپاس شده توسط Prometheus
Your laugh still lingers like smoke in a room
A secret perfume that bends back the gloom
پاسخ
Me and you
And you and me
And your friend . Steeeve
Dooroo dodorodo Steve
پاسخ
 سپاس شده توسط Medusa
every time you touch me
I just wonder how she felt
Valentine’s Day
cryin’ in the hotel
پاسخ
Look , you cannot say Pop and forget the Smoke
پاسخ
Even right at the end, I’ll keep dying for you
All the pain and torture that I went through
پاسخ
Hold my hand and spin around
This is heaven upside down
پاسخ
No more hiding or
Disguising truths I've sold
پاسخ


[-]
به اشتراک گذاری/بوکمارک (نمایش همه)
google Facebook cloob Twitter
برای ارسال نظر وارد حساب کاربری خود شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
شما جهت ارسال نظر در مطلب نیازمند عضویت در این انجمن هستید
ایجاد حساب کاربری
ساخت یک حساب کاربری شخصی در انجمن ما. این کار بسیار آسان است!
یا
ورود
از قبل حساب کاربری دارید? از اینجا وارد شوید.


پرش به انجمن:


کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان