13-01-2026، 2:01
never mind i’ll find someone like you
|
|
مخصوص عاشقای موزیک انگلیسی|نسخه 1 |
||||||||
|
13-01-2026، 2:01
never mind i’ll find someone like you
13-01-2026، 13:19
u don't know me
don't ever think think you know me
15-01-2026، 14:44
Every time i try i fail miserably
06-03-2026، 1:13
Your laugh still lingers like smoke in a room
A secret perfume that bends back the gloom
06-03-2026، 10:08
Me and you
And you and me And your friend . Steeeve Dooroo dodorodo Steve
30-03-2026، 11:04
every time you touch me
I just wonder how she felt Valentine’s Day cryin’ in the hotel
03-04-2026، 12:39
Look , you cannot say Pop and forget the Smoke
09-04-2026، 4:44
Even right at the end, I’ll keep dying for you
All the pain and torture that I went through
09-04-2026، 8:20
Hold my hand and spin around
This is heaven upside down
09-04-2026، 9:40
No more hiding or
Disguising truths I've sold | ||||||||
|
|
![]() |
|||||||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||
| برای ارسال نظر وارد حساب کاربری خود شوید یا ثبت نام کنید | ||
| شما جهت ارسال نظر در مطلب نیازمند عضویت در این انجمن هستید | ||
|
ایجاد حساب کاربری
ساخت یک حساب کاربری شخصی در انجمن ما. این کار بسیار آسان است!
|
یا |
ورود
از قبل حساب کاربری دارید? از اینجا وارد شوید.
|