امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

متن اهنگ forever young از one direction

#1
Let’s dance in style,
Let’s dance for a while,
Heaven can wait we’re only watching the skies,
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst,
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?
Let us die young or let us live forever,
We don’t have the power but we never say never,
Sitting in a sandpit,
Life is a short trip,
The music’s for the sad man.
Forever young,
I wanna be,
Forever young,
Do you really want to live forever,
Forever,
Forever young.
Some are like water, some are like the heat,
Some are like the melody of some other beat,
But sooner or later they all will be gone,
Why don’t they stay young?
It’s hard to get old without a cause,
I don’t want to perish like a fading horse,
It’s like diamonds in the sun,
And diamonds are forever.
Forever young,
I wanna be,
Forever young,
Do you really want to live forever,
Forever,
Or never?
Forever young,
I wanna be,
Forever young (forever),
Do you really want to live forever,
Forever,
Or never?
So many adventures couldn’t happen today,
So many songs we forgot to play,
So many dreams are swinging out of the blue,
We let ‘em come true.
Forever young,
I wanna be,
Forever young,
Do you really want to live forever,
Forever,
Or never?
Forever young,
I wanna be,
Forever young Do you really want to live forever,
Forever,
Or never?
Forever young,
I wanna be,
Forever young (forever),
Do you really want to live forever,
Forever,
Or never?
Forever young,
I wanna be,
Forever young (forever),
Do you really want to live forever (forever),
Forever (forever),
Forever young…




٣پاس نشه فراموش لامپ اضافي خاموش!
تولدت مبارك داداشي
Happy birthday zayn malik


متن اهنگ forever young از one direction 1
پاسخ
 سپاس شده توسط Mไ∫∫ ∫MΘKξЯ
آگهی


[-]
به اشتراک گذاری/بوکمارک (نمایش همه)
google Facebook cloob Twitter
برای ارسال نظر وارد حساب کاربری خود شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
شما جهت ارسال نظر در مطلب نیازمند عضویت در این انجمن هستید
ایجاد حساب کاربری
ساخت یک حساب کاربری شخصی در انجمن ما. این کار بسیار آسان است!
یا
ورود
از قبل حساب کاربری دارید? از اینجا وارد شوید.

موضوعات مرتبط با این موضوع...
  متن برعکس اهنگ تیتراژ باب اسفنجی.اشاره به شیطان
  متن اهنگ جدید اکادمی موسیقی گوگوش !!!!!
  متن اهنگ بگذر ز من(عشق تو نمی میرد)از عارف
Music متن و معنی اهنگ Training Season از Dua Lipa
Music text song big shaggy متن اهنگ
Bug تکست اهنگ عمق بهرام
Music اهنگ مهیاد
Music اهنگ،021the kid
Music cia 5star متن اهنگ
Music متن اهنگ خلسه کچی بیتز easy

پرش به انجمن:


کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان