امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

متن اهنگ I want از وان دی

#1
متن اهنگ I want از وان دی 1



Give you this, give you that
Blow a kiss, take it back
If I look inside your brain
I would find lots of things
Clothes, shows, diamond rings
Stuff that's driving me insane


You could be preoccupied
Different date, every night
You just got to say the word
You're no into them at all
You just want materials
I should know because I've heard
When girls say...


I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy
I want, I want, I want, and that's not me
I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you


You've got everything you need
But you want accesories
Got to hold it in your hand
If I change the world for you
I bet you wouldn't have a clue
Don't you know that I can't stand
When girls say...


I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy
I want, I want, I want, and that's not me
I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you


And now the girls say


I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy
I want, I want, I want, and that's not me
I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you


Be loved by you
I wanna, I stay true
I wanna, if you knew
What you put me through
But you want, you want, you want me to love you too


I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy
I want, I want, I want, but that's not me
I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you


Oh, now the girls say


I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy
I want, I want, I want, and that's not me
I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you
I want, I want, I want, another girl say
I want, I want, I want, and that's crazy
I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
PISHY
متن اهنگ I want از وان دی 1


متن اهنگ I want از وان دی 1


دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
*.*
پاسخ
 سپاس شده توسط دیانا 12
آگهی
#2
مرسی عزیزم
پاسخ


[-]
به اشتراک گذاری/بوکمارک (نمایش همه)
google Facebook cloob Twitter
برای ارسال نظر وارد حساب کاربری خود شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
شما جهت ارسال نظر در مطلب نیازمند عضویت در این انجمن هستید
ایجاد حساب کاربری
ساخت یک حساب کاربری شخصی در انجمن ما. این کار بسیار آسان است!
یا
ورود
از قبل حساب کاربری دارید? از اینجا وارد شوید.

موضوعات مرتبط با این موضوع...
  متن برعکس اهنگ تیتراژ باب اسفنجی.اشاره به شیطان
  متن اهنگ جدید اکادمی موسیقی گوگوش !!!!!
  متن اهنگ بگذر ز من(عشق تو نمی میرد)از عارف
Music متن و معنی اهنگ Training Season از Dua Lipa
Music text song big shaggy متن اهنگ
Bug تکست اهنگ عمق بهرام
Music اهنگ مهیاد
Music اهنگ،021the kid
Music cia 5star متن اهنگ
Music متن اهنگ خلسه کچی بیتز easy

پرش به انجمن:


کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان