امتیاز موضوع:
  • 1 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 5

شمــــآ و oηє ᴅιrєcτιoη

Niall is the one for you. You are hilarious, with a very romantic side. You are intelligent with a great sense of humor; Niall's perfect girl. You both have a mutual love of food and music. And most of all you aren't afraid to eat infront of him.

Short Story (How you and Niall meet)

You were heading through the door of Nandos to meet your best friend, you were running a bit late. Spotting your friend you hurried past a table where a blonde haired boy had his back to you. As you went passed, he got up putting his foot out first sending you flying. As he looked down at you sprawled out across the floor at his feet, he pleaded "Am so sorry....are you ok?"
He lent down offering his hand, you took it and got up. "Thank you...yeh, I'll be fine. I think my face broke my fall." You rub your temples, trying to get rid of the shooting pain.
"Here", he smiled taking your head in his hands. "Let me take a look at dat".
As you stare into his bright blue gorgeous eyes, you feel yourself draw closer to him, kissing him slowly. Suprisingly he didn't pull away, instead he pulled you closer, making the kiss deeper. It feels amazing, sparks were flying. You pull away first, "I'm so so sorry, I don't know what came over me. You're probably thin-". He pressed his lips to yours again.
After he pulled back, "Dat was amazin. Did it help de sore head?" He laughed.
"Well, it's compleatly gone...I can't feel a thing. I've gone all numb." You blushed in embarrassment.
"Dat'd be de irish charm". He winked at you, pulling you closer to him again.
The rest is up to you ((;
((((((((:
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
شمــــآ و oηє ᴅιrєcτιoη
پاسخ
 سپاس شده توسط Interstellar

[-]
به اشتراک گذاری/بوکمارک (نمایش همه)
google Facebook cloob Twitter
برای ارسال نظر وارد حساب کاربری خود شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
شما جهت ارسال نظر در مطلب نیازمند عضویت در این انجمن هستید
ایجاد حساب کاربری
ساخت یک حساب کاربری شخصی در انجمن ما. این کار بسیار آسان است!
یا
ورود
از قبل حساب کاربری دارید? از اینجا وارد شوید.

پیام‌های داخل این موضوع
RE: شمــــآ و oηє ᴅιrєcτιoη - ◄Iяαи► - 22-12-2014، 15:27

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان