امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

متن اهنگ crazy kids

#1
Hello, wherever you are.
Are you dancing on the dancefloor,
Or drinking by the bar?
Tonight we do it big,
And shine like stars
And we don't give a f*ck,
'Cause that's just who we are.
And we are, we are, we are,
We are, we are,
The crazy kids,
Them crazy, them crazy kids.
And we are, we are, we are,
We are, we are,
The crazy kids, we are the,
We are the crazy people.

I see ya in the club showin' Ke$ha love
Ain't trippin' on them b*tches that be hatin',
Catch a dub.
Chuckin' deuces, y'all hatin's useless,
It's such a nuisance.
Y'all chickens keep your two cents
And keep your dollars, keep your loot.
I'm fresher than that Gucci,
Them boys, they want my coochie
I say "No, I'm no hoochie," your homegirl hatin',
I say "Who she?"
Ke$ha don't give two f*cks,
I came to start that ruckus.
And you wanna party with us,
'Cause we crazy motherf*ckers.

Hello, wherever you are.
Are you dancing on the dancefloor,
Or drinking by the bar?
Tonight we do it big,
And shine like stars
And we don't give a f*ck,
'Cause that's just who we are.
And we are, we are, we are,
We are, we are,
The crazy kids,
Them crazy, them crazy kids.
And we are, we are, we are,
We are, we are,
The crazy kids, we are the,
We are the crazy people.

[Will.i.am]
I'm buzzin' off these bubbles
I'm sippin' and I guzzle
I'm the n*gga that says mazel tov
I bring the trouble
If they don't have no alcohol
Then I'm gonna smuggle
Some Rosé, Chandon, drink 'til I see double
She put boobies in my face and now I'm really seeing doubles
I took her to my place to blast off like the shuttle, wait
Kissing while we talkin'
So I'm speaking with a mumble
{*mumbles*}

Hello, wherever you are.
Are you dancing on the dancefloor,
Or drinking by the bar?
Tonight we do it big,
And shine like stars
And we don't give a f*ck,
'Cause that's just who we are.
And we are, we are, we are,
We are, we are,
The crazy kids,
Them crazy, them crazy kids.
And we are, we are, we are,
We are, we are,
The crazy kids, we are the-

This is all we got and then it's gone.
You call us the crazy ones.
But we gonna keep on dancing 'til the dawn.
'Cause you know the party never ends,
And tomorrow we gonna do it again.
We the ones that play hard, we live hard,
We love hard, we light up the dark.

Hello, wherever you are.
Are you dancing on the dancefloor,
Or drinking by the bar?
Tonight we do it big,
And shine like stars
And we don't give a f*ck,
'Cause that's just who we are.
And we are, we are, we are,
We are, we are,
The crazy kids,
Them crazy, them crazy kids.
And we are, we are, we are,
We are, we are,
The crazy kids, we are the,
We are the crazy people.
خوب، ولی اشتباه...
پاسخ
آگهی


[-]
به اشتراک گذاری/بوکمارک (نمایش همه)
google Facebook cloob Twitter
برای ارسال نظر وارد حساب کاربری خود شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
شما جهت ارسال نظر در مطلب نیازمند عضویت در این انجمن هستید
ایجاد حساب کاربری
ساخت یک حساب کاربری شخصی در انجمن ما. این کار بسیار آسان است!
یا
ورود
از قبل حساب کاربری دارید? از اینجا وارد شوید.

موضوعات مرتبط با این موضوع...
  متن برعکس اهنگ تیتراژ باب اسفنجی.اشاره به شیطان
  متن اهنگ جدید اکادمی موسیقی گوگوش !!!!!
  متن اهنگ بگذر ز من(عشق تو نمی میرد)از عارف
Music متن و معنی اهنگ Training Season از Dua Lipa
Music text song big shaggy متن اهنگ
Bug تکست اهنگ عمق بهرام
Music اهنگ مهیاد
Music اهنگ،021the kid
Music cia 5star متن اهنگ
Music متن اهنگ خلسه کچی بیتز easy

پرش به انجمن:


کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان