28-10-2015، 13:09
Unfaithful
Story of my life, searching for the right
داستان زندگیم ، در جست و جوی حقیقت
But it keeps avoiding me
اما ازم دوری میکنه ( حقیقت ! )
Sorrow in my soul ?cause it seems that wrong
روحم سرشار از غم و اندوه چون همهچیز اشتباهه
Really loves my company
واقعا عاشق همراهم هستم
He's more than a man and this is more than love
اون مرد بزرگیه ، و این از عشق ارزش بیشتری داره
The reason that the sky is blue
دلیل آبی بودن آسمون
But clouds are rolling in because I'm gone again
اما ابرها دوباره دارن میغلتن چون من دارم میرم
And to him I just can't be true
و برای اون من نمیتونم حقیقی باشم
And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
و میدونم که اون فکر میکنه من بی وفا هستم
And it kills him inside
این من و از درون میکشه
To know that I am happy with some other guy
که بدونم با کس دیگه ای خوشبختم
I can see him dying
میتونم ببینم داره میمیره
I don't wanna do this anymore
نمیخوام ادامه بدم
I don't wanna be the reason why
نمیخوام دلیلی باشم که
Every time I walk out the door
هروقت پام و از در خونه میزارم بیرون
I see him die a little more inside
اون بیشتر زجر میکشه
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
دیگه نمیخوام بهش آسیب برسونم
I don't wanna take away his life
نمیخوام زندگیش و ازش بگیرم
I don't wanna be a murderer
نمیخوام یه قاتل باشم
I feel it in the air as I'm doing my hair
این حس و دارم وقتی دارم موهام و درست میکنم تا
Preparing for another date
برای یه قرار دیگه آماده بشم
A kiss up on my cheek, he's here reluctantly
اون با اکراه گردنم و میبوسه
As if I'm gonna be out late
که اگه دیر کردم بوسم کرده باشه !
I say I won't be long just hanging with the girls
میگم زیاد دیر نمیکنم چون با دوست دخترهام بیرونم
A lie I didn't have to tell
نباید دروغ میگفتم
Because we both know where I'm about to go
چون هردومون میدونیم من کجا قرار برم
And we know it very well
خیلی خوب میدونیم
?Cause I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
چون میدونم که اون میدونه من بی وفا هستم
(تکراری)
And it kills him inside
To know that I am happy with some other guy
I can see him dying
I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Every time I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be a murderer
Our love, his trust
عشقمون ، اعتمادش
I might as well take a gun
من مثه یه تفنگ
And put it to his head
به سرش ( عشق و اعتماد ) و
Get it over with
شلیک میکنم
I don't wanna do this
نمیخوام دوباره این کار و انجام بدم
Anymore, anymore
بیش از این
(تکراری)
And I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
And every time I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
And I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be a murderer
A murderer, no no no
Story of my life, searching for the right
داستان زندگیم ، در جست و جوی حقیقت
But it keeps avoiding me
اما ازم دوری میکنه ( حقیقت ! )
Sorrow in my soul ?cause it seems that wrong
روحم سرشار از غم و اندوه چون همهچیز اشتباهه
Really loves my company
واقعا عاشق همراهم هستم
He's more than a man and this is more than love
اون مرد بزرگیه ، و این از عشق ارزش بیشتری داره
The reason that the sky is blue
دلیل آبی بودن آسمون
But clouds are rolling in because I'm gone again
اما ابرها دوباره دارن میغلتن چون من دارم میرم
And to him I just can't be true
و برای اون من نمیتونم حقیقی باشم
And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
و میدونم که اون فکر میکنه من بی وفا هستم
And it kills him inside
این من و از درون میکشه
To know that I am happy with some other guy
که بدونم با کس دیگه ای خوشبختم
I can see him dying
میتونم ببینم داره میمیره
I don't wanna do this anymore
نمیخوام ادامه بدم
I don't wanna be the reason why
نمیخوام دلیلی باشم که
Every time I walk out the door
هروقت پام و از در خونه میزارم بیرون
I see him die a little more inside
اون بیشتر زجر میکشه
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
دیگه نمیخوام بهش آسیب برسونم
I don't wanna take away his life
نمیخوام زندگیش و ازش بگیرم
I don't wanna be a murderer
نمیخوام یه قاتل باشم
I feel it in the air as I'm doing my hair
این حس و دارم وقتی دارم موهام و درست میکنم تا
Preparing for another date
برای یه قرار دیگه آماده بشم
A kiss up on my cheek, he's here reluctantly
اون با اکراه گردنم و میبوسه
As if I'm gonna be out late
که اگه دیر کردم بوسم کرده باشه !
I say I won't be long just hanging with the girls
میگم زیاد دیر نمیکنم چون با دوست دخترهام بیرونم
A lie I didn't have to tell
نباید دروغ میگفتم
Because we both know where I'm about to go
چون هردومون میدونیم من کجا قرار برم
And we know it very well
خیلی خوب میدونیم
?Cause I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
چون میدونم که اون میدونه من بی وفا هستم
(تکراری)
And it kills him inside
To know that I am happy with some other guy
I can see him dying
I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Every time I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be a murderer
Our love, his trust
عشقمون ، اعتمادش
I might as well take a gun
من مثه یه تفنگ
And put it to his head
به سرش ( عشق و اعتماد ) و
Get it over with
شلیک میکنم
I don't wanna do this
نمیخوام دوباره این کار و انجام بدم
Anymore, anymore
بیش از این
(تکراری)
And I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
And every time I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
And I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be a murderer
A murderer, no no no

بازی آنلاین
آپلود عکس


![[-] [-]](http://www.flashkhor.com/forum/images/collapse.gif)



