امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0

متن آهنگ ماساریsmile for me

متن آهنگ ماساریsmile for me 1

Now mami, it's all about Loon and MassariIt ain't about SL5's and Ferrari'sIt ain't about platinum ice by bvlgariShots of Patron, pineapple juice BacardiI need you to Smile For Me, movin' your bodyIt's gettin' late mami, what time we leavin' the party?I'm gettin' restless, almost time for breakfastChicks is reckless so I'm headin' towards the exitLadies know me im a charmaSo most of these girls that would be on meMaybe because they know That I'm a ballaThousand dolla bottles in the VIPPlus i had enough of the dramaAll of these honeys that would be on meIf you wanna lemme hear ya hollaAnd then if you wanna could you call on me?Baby could you be down for meCould you be around for me (Im a lover)It really don't matter ohh you gotta just Smile For MeBaby could you be down for meCould you be around for me (Im a lover)It really don't matter ohh you gotta just Smile For MeYou know you gotta (wha?)Just make it hotter (ohh!)Im stackin' dollarsAin't no more drama for meYou know you gotta (wha?)Just make it hotter (ohh!)Im stackin' dollars

Ain't no more drama for meC'mon, uou know you gottaJust make it hotterLoon, MassariLet's GoWhat's the sense brushin your teeth when your not gon smileI know I'm a bad boy but I'm not that wildI might hang out late but I'm not that foulThese chicks be on my back like they got my childMeanwhile you know my style, I'm high profileEven though I be in the hood where the gats go bloa!I got stacks and pals, rowin catsters wow, actin here ma thats not your styleI can tell by the Chanel you livin it wellBut you ain't used to dealin with cats that livin in hellUsed to catch tryin to get in your tell, cats sniff your trail, stocky boots why you walkin those heels
Kinda ill how you makin it hotter in your Gucci and PradaYou the reason why a groupie you nadaNigga never get seen in Nevada, sippin pina colada, not with me momma nah uh. (you you you gotta)You know you gotta (wha?)Just make it hotter (ohh!)Im stackin' dollarsAin't no more drama for meYou know you gotta (wha?)Just make it hotter (ohh!)Im stackin' dollarsAin't no more drama for meIm comin in Gucci and PardaAnd then they lookin when they pass by meWhen they run up they run up they wanna hollaAnd they only thing that i say is "Hey Mami"Then i invited shorty to a bottleShe said she didn't drink VSOPSo then i opened up another bottleAfter that i took her home with meBaby could you be down for meCould you be around for me (Im a lover)It really don't matter ohh you gotta just Smile For MeBaby could you be down for me

Could you be around for me (Im a lover)It really don't matter ohh you gotta just Smile For MeYou know you gotta (wha?)Just make it hotter (ohh!)Im stackin' dollarsAin't no more drama for meYou know you gotta (wha?)Just make it hotter (ohh!)Im stackin' dollarsAin't no more drama for meYou know you gotta (wha?)Just make it hotter (ohh!)Im stackin' dollarsAin't no more drama for meYou know you gotta (wha?)Just make it hotter (ohh!)Im stackin' dollarsAin't no more drama for meSmile For Me Baby
پاسخ
آگهی

[-]
به اشتراک گذاری/بوکمارک (نمایش همه)
google Facebook cloob Twitter
برای ارسال نظر وارد حساب کاربری خود شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
شما جهت ارسال نظر در مطلب نیازمند عضویت در این انجمن هستید
ایجاد حساب کاربری
ساخت یک حساب کاربری شخصی در انجمن ما. این کار بسیار آسان است!
یا
ورود
از قبل حساب کاربری دارید? از اینجا وارد شوید.

موضوعات مرتبط با این موضوع...
  ترجمه و متن آهنگ آهنگ Betty از تیلور سویفت
  ترجمه و متن آهنگ آهنگ Epiphany از تیلور سویفت
  ترجمه و متن آهنگ آهنگ Mad Womam از تیلور سویفت
  ترجمه و متن آهنگ آهنگ illicit affairs از تیلور سویفت
  ترجمه و متن آهنگ آهنگ This is me Trying از تیلور سویفت
  ترجمه و متن آهنگ آهنگ(feat Bon Iver)Exile از تیلور سویفت
  ترجمه و متن آهنگ آهنگ Aguast از تیلور سویفت
  ترجمه و متن آهنگ آهنگ Seven از تیلور سویفت
  ترجمه و متن آهنگ آهنگ Mirrorball از تیلور سویفت
  ترجمه و متن آهنگ آهنگ Cardigan از تیلور سویفت

پرش به انجمن: