امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0

کلاهبرداری یا حقیقت؟

تصویر نویسنده :

دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
کلاهبرداری یا حقیقت؟ 1

Person :Hello. how are you doing? Thank you for accepting the request.
I am from Korea, but I was born and raised in England and married to an Englishman.
can you speak English?

Me :yes

Person: OK dear. Honestly I'm not happy here in United kingdom because I am married to the wrong man against my family wish . Now I want to relocate from this country. Like i said before that i was born and raised in United kingdom but my parents are old already and they now live in South Korea , honesty I am very depressed because I married an British man against my family wish , we lived happily until the arrival of his first wife and children which he never told me about .... now the woman is threaten to make my life miserable here in United kingdom because she is a citizen of United Kingdom and she has connections ,
I am very disappointed in my husband because I trusted him so much , but he never told me that he is married, my family and friends in South Korea have disowned me because of him. Because my family is Buddhism but he converted me to Christianity .... my family and friends oppose my marriage with this man but i refused and married him , now I can not discuss this issue with my family and friends , because they will laugh at me.

?Me : how can i help u

Person: okay

I have jeweler shop here in United kingdom , which was given to me by my wicked husband , because he is very rich , i have already sold the jeweler shop, and i want to change country with the money i made from it, because i want to come and establish in your country, and also start a new life there , because if I do not act quickly , I will lose everything soon. Dear please can you help me to receive my luggage , and the money in your country? If you can receive my luggage then i will finish the divorce process and move to your country and stay with you until i make peace with my family, I will also give you part of the money for your effort

If you are willing I will put the money i got from the sell of my jeweler shop inside my luggage including my clothes and send it to you through courier company . i can not send the money through bank , because my wicked husband will notice .... i want you to receive my luggage in your country first , before i come over to meet you because i do not want my wicked husband to notice my departure .. please i can not call you on phone , because my wicked husband is already having feeling that i want to leave him , and he is monitoring my calls and messages through his friend that work in communication company here in Indonesia .... please i want you to see me as your sister and help me .. this is very urgent and i want to come over to meet you next week but i need to send my luggage to you first this week for safety purpose... I am waiting for your answer.

کلاهبرداری یا حقیقت؟
خلاف قوانین؟! تکراری؟! بی کیفیت؟! اسپمزا؟! اسپم؟!کم محتوا؟!
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
ویلای دو خوابه و ارزان قیمت در نزدیکی دریا در شهر رامسر (:
پاسخ
 سپاس شده توسط SɪʟᴠᴇʀMɪɴᴅ ، _sehun_
آگهی
پست های جالبی دارید؛ممنون.
بازهم از این پست ها بگذارید.
پاسخ
 سپاس شده توسط Âɴɢ℮ℓ Evιℓ ، ραтяιcια
حقیقته نمیدونم حالا
https://harfeto.timefriend.net/16290184051222
پاسخ
ادامه داره ...

?Me : do like hell of iran

Person : I want to send my luggage to you in Iran

کلاهبرداری یا حقیقت؟ 1

Thanks for your message , my family have already rejected me , they hate me because i disobeyed them and married this man ... i will reconcile with my family after i settle down ... i want you to know that i have been praying and asking God to show me the right person who will help me , and i believe that our meeting is God's plan .. i have gone through your profile, and my spirit accepted you for this issue .... i want to make everything clear to you because i know that you are still curious and worried about me because my story is very strange

I want to send my luggage containing , my clothes and eight hundred thousand pounds inside and i promise to give you $100,000 Pounds if you can be honest and receive my luggage , $ 800,000 Pounds is very portable so nobody will notice it in my luggage but my lawyer will also process all legal documents needed for the delivery , i don't want to send the money to you through bank because my wicked husband will notice , if you want to help me what i need from you now is your information , your full Name , home or office address and telephone numbers and also tell me little about yourself , family and work , i want to send my luggage through courier service agent , thanks for your understanding , i wait your responds .

I want you to know that I did not just wake up one morning and decide to contact you for this , I have been praying so that God can direct me to a good person i will Send this money , so I believe that God knows the reason why we met here

Your full Name .....
Home or office address .....
Telephone number .....
Your email id .....

And also tell me little more about yourself , family and work .... i want to send my luggage through courier service agent that will deliver it to your door step ... thanks for your understanding .. i wait your responds.

Me : don't do this

Iran is not a good country
پاسخ
از کجا آشنا شدید؟
پاسخ
میخواد گوشتو ببره سرت کلاه بزاره
Everything is Temporary(:
پاسخ
آگهی
Person : You really need to reply my messages and send me your information , your phone number and you address

Me : This is my question

Why do you want to come to Iran ??

Person : I think that you are not following my messages very well, that’s why you always ask me this kind of questions

I told you that i want to send my luggage to you because i want to leave as soon as possible

Because I don’t want my wicked husband to seize my luggage and my money

Me :You have not chosen the right country to stay

And I am only 15 years old

Have you ever wondered what my family thinks when your luggage reaches me?

Person : I will return back to Iran and carry my luggage after sending my luggage to you

Me : Have you ever wondered what my family thinks when your luggage reaches me?

Person : That’s why you don’t need to involve your family when i send the luggage to you

Me : You think my family says: Oh, what a good job you did

They severely punish me

And I will be severely reprimanded, I also told my mother your story and she thinks you are a scammer

You can open an account on a better person and choose a better country

( وی پیام ها را میخواند و سپس آفلاین میشود)
پاسخ
 سپاس شده توسط SɪʟᴠᴇʀMɪɴᴅ
زیبا بود.
پاسخ

[-]
به اشتراک گذاری/بوکمارک (نمایش همه)
google Facebook cloob Twitter
برای ارسال نظر وارد حساب کاربری خود شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
شما جهت ارسال نظر در مطلب نیازمند عضویت در این انجمن هستید
ایجاد حساب کاربری
ساخت یک حساب کاربری شخصی در انجمن ما. این کار بسیار آسان است!
یا
ورود
از قبل حساب کاربری دارید? از اینجا وارد شوید.

موضوعات مرتبط با این موضوع...
  بیست حقیقت از ما شما و بچه های فلشخور××
  حقیقت نهفته روز تولــــــــــــد شما!!!
  من الان 15 حقیقت رو راجب شما میـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــدونم!!!بیاید تو تا بگم!
  سوالاتی ک تو بازی جرأت یا حقیقت میشه پرسید
Smile من حداقل 15 حقیقت رو راجع به شما میدونم:
  آیا احضار روح حقیقت دارد یا نه؟ اگر حقیقت دارد، آیا شرعاً جایز است؟
  حقیقت انسان ها چیست؟
Brick ۶۹ حقیقت تکان دهنده درباره زامبی ها !
Wink ده حقیقت جالب در مورد میکی ماوس!
  حقیقت!!!

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان